Monday, September 25, 2006

well its my second day of making my small living,,


Well its my second day of making my small living on the internet,, I have just started to add contend to my new site its only 24 hours old and it has made a big difference already. If any of you are into programing or building your own sites, Please have a look and tell me what you think?
its free to join and you can list as much as you like,
http://www.freecomputerscripts.com/

it alone has driven my Page impressions up by 200%, i was getting 70 people a day now its 210.

I'm going to add my adsense code to this blog, and see how it goes as well. I think i can handle about 8 sites at once. if i can get them all to be a bit automated,, it will be a lot easier to manage, time wise,, I have 3 now. so i have a good start,

I don't expect to earn big dollars off the advertising, but $100 a month after all costs would be a realistic expectation, considering its a month of work i have to put in.....

my first site is a top ten google site and i will share some of my position secrets here,,
i did it in 3 weeks with no expence. and, it was my first go at a website,,

next im going to have affiliate banner adds placed to gain a few extra cents,,
so much work to do,,

Have a great day all,

Phillip

No comments: